Saturday, April 14, 2012

Finding the garden...

Someone suggested to me, go to the garden, you may find that you are not alone but you still have yourself.
It was not luxury or excess of any nature, which caused so bright the wonderful picture.
It was the natural expression of all, confused simplicity with beauty, pure art and life without artifice.
No waste of divine simplicity, large trees, beautiful indoor trim, bright and welcoming.
Not only the couple took affectionate flowery roads, groups of ladies and gentlemen entertained in animated conversation, valuable and constructive.
I felt ashamed for letting me in my insignificant solitude, I experienced the silent message of sympathy in the eyes of those who confronted me, was not alone anymore, perhaps lost in low thoughts.
So that simple bench where I sat I could see that those who truly love they are never alone.
But that is easier to get lost in the empty night to wait for another day, so I left the garden and got lost alone in the dark night again.
And then I woke up and you were not here anymore ...
Only the perfume of your presence!

Andre Sant.