Saturday, April 28, 2012

Who are you?

Have you ever thought who are you? Some things you don't regret some things you DO regret! Who am I? Am I blessed or cursed? Am I a millionaire? you have been in all the places you want to be, you enjoyed all the pleasures, while some are hungry, you are in a VIP cruise cabin travelling on the Red sea, Atlantic sea, having sex with the most gorgeous girl from the ship, dating top model girls, recording video clip with a famous band you were obsessed with, having a movie director driving you to the hotel...seeing everything you want being given to you so easily... Working with famous people, you don't tell everything to everyone, if they knew, if they knew...I was supposed to be inside the car that my loved cousin died in... being a sensitive freak, knowing more, seeing more, oh ignorance is a bless trust me... How many times feeling guilty for having fun...is just fun...No it is indirect suicidal... You can be writer, dentist, musician, seller haha, seller...the best lover, destroying marriages, when you know so much about the other side and the consequences... Today you too know a lot, because I'm naked...the genius is out... Ava loved me, I never knew how much she knew about me and how much she ignored...She used to think that I'm just a great guy, faithful, a hard worker with an artist soul, Ava so innocent, like the other women, even when they think they are smarts they are still innocents, you can bring a bitch or a saint to your bed in the same way but she was right about one thing between all the women She was the only one I made love with and I loved deep inside... Before the day starts and I start to pretend that I'm like them and have a normal life, well, then forget you have read this because I will lie again...and I'm tired of lies, they kill you inside, slowly, smiling and looking inside your eyes while you are hurting. You were saint and prostitute in my bed and I lied to you. Tonight I'm in this room, not in the hotels, but in this room that I'll leave in a couple of months to travel again, keep searching, keep going ahead, like a hungry lion searching for food in new lands...I can hear the rain in the roof If I'm an evil with all the luck, I just don't really care, I never did...so I lied to you, and if you say that now you know me you lied too Because I'm everything I want to be and everything I didn't want to... I'm something you can't describe, a drug that you will prove again and call yourself crazy for doing this...then I'm an essential EVIL!

By: Andre Sant.