Saturday, November 24, 2012

Sharing something...

Hi readers, I want to share something with you all, lots of you come here to read the things I write, real histories, Abstract ones, and all those things.
These last months have been awesome to me, after going through some gray days far from home, bullshit people, bullshit relationships, bullshit jobs...
After all of this, then I've decided fly home and everything started working out for me...I just can't complain about anything but, that's what I want to share with you, every single decision you make in your life is important, because you are God, a co-creator being, God this beautiful energy,he resides inside you, He is not separate from you, He is you.
Despite everything is good and getting better and better for me, everyday I walk inside a room where I see one of the persons I love then most, lying in a bed, She is very sick, She almost can not eat, sometimes She loses her lucidity, sometimes I think if She dies I die too, and I ask myself why she keeps praying? she doesn't have strength to stand up, to eat, but she keeps praying and every time I bring a glass of water or food, She says very smoothly - Thank you son.
I made this very long, long path, to see her consuming herself in a bed, that hurts me, a lot.
Whatever happens in these next months ahead, I'm ready, because the love She taught me...it is big than everything in life.
But I want to tell you all, trust in yourself, in the light inside you, so you can make the right decisions, Love today, cause tomorrow they can be away...

I love you very much, thanks for everything...

Andre Sant.