Saturday, March 16, 2013

Don't let me down!

Day's ending
I've been trying but
I'm tired of trying to find you
You said we would come back to earth together
and I can't find you
Going to bed alone
Waking up alone
writing my love songs
Praying for better days
I've been looking for you
past relationships
Past people
Past Places
I've been hurting people
and getting hurt
that's not good
I need to hold you tight
and we'll be all right
Sorry if I look melancholy I know I do
but there is no name on the credit
so you know when I write I'm true
I know you are out there somewhere
and I don't know where else to look at
so tell me where
Now I'm in the control of my life
This is the start of something beautiful
this is the start of something new
I can't wait anymore
I'm waiting for you
You are the beggining of something new

Andre Sant.