Sunday, March 17, 2013

Seeing Angels!

When hurting becomes normal!
Sometimes it hurts and it can be every day
That's the medicine of the great father
Looking in the mirror, so many debts to rescue
From The distant lands of all of those that maybe one day I made suffering
now suffering inside me too
Healing my soul
An ocean without water
I Accept the pain for now
But without giving up myself
The smile shines beyond
Hope gives birth to new paths
Where my weary feet tread
If I could rescue all at once
But the burden so heavy
Amid the storm I lift my hands to the sky
Angels of light descend from heaven
Filled with love and dedication
Creating a egregore of light around me
And taking away every imperfection
And all the darkness
Drowning me in forgiveness, forgive me,
ho! siblings
and for a moment I have the peace I don't deserve.

Andre Sant.