Monday, March 18, 2013

Skin and Bones!


I'm not more than bones, muscles tonight
Empty...but not sad, just uncertain...
I have lots of days and photographies
lots of books to study
Lots of things to do
My eyes are on fire
this house at peace
Slowly voices, low whispers
The angels they surround me
They dont let me down
They dont let me sleep
Shining moon in a clean floor
Silk in dreams
I don't feel anything than peace
I don't see anything else than my future
I know exactly where I'm going and that sounds strange for me
I was addicted in pain but now I'm healed
Angels on silk
I wanted to go back, but I just can't
Because the rock that did hurt me is the rock that holds my construction now
they say a focused man is like a focused Lion
But I will always know life is much more than that
Life is ironic, is intense but it is fair...

Andre Sant.