Saturday, March 23, 2013

You and I.

Oh baby, I don't wanna know where you you've been lying down
Baby, my heart is empty again
Love is blindness
In a park car, in a crowded street, where you see you love half completed
Baby all the secrets and no one to tell
take the money, honey
Love is drowning
In a deep well
baby I still have those dreams, when we had each other
we looked so perfect holding you in my arms
where did the care goes baby
in that black night
I felt so cold
I got a shot in my chest
and I died alone
blow up the candle
Like our last kiss it was perfect
But we were nervous on the surface
It almost make sense
That's why you and I ended over
you and I
And I said that's fine
But you’re the only one that knows I lied
Because if I was gonna go somewhere
I'd be there by now
I keep my feet on the ground
And keep looking around to make sure I'm not the only one to feel low
I just had to be sure
Love is blindness....

Andre sant, inpired by U2.